Developed in close consultation with the play experts at Gymboree Play & Music, the book contains an introduction that explains the value of “play with a purpose,” information on how babies learn, and tips outlining what a parent can do to help their little on get off to a good start.
The book also includes a glossary of key terms in child development, beneficial to any new parent, as well as detailed information on how parents can identify development skills as they emerge in their baby. From stretching exercises to puppet games, BABY PLAY encourages learning during that first critical year of life.
Look at what this book offers:
- Includes over 100 activities for babies 0-12 months.
- Organized by appropriateness for each month of life.
- Includes wide variety of play activities, from ball rolling to imitative play.
- Developed in consultation with the play experts at Gymboree.
- Contains a useful glossary of key terms in child development.