NOT another list of generic ideas for interacting with your baby that you’ve already thought of or read . This book features 45 super-creative, simple ways to play with your baby from a pediatric Occupational Therapist and mommy. Chock-full of activities for babies from birth to sitting, starting with ways to play with your baby in the first weeks of life!
- how each activity benefits your baby’s cognitive, motor and sensory development
- tips for observing and encouraging the subtle milestones and crucial developmental steps of infant development that most parents don’t know
- ideas for making Tummy Time FUN
- ways to play to help prevent common head shape and neck problems of infancy known as Positional Plagiocephaly and Torticollis
- how to choose simple toys and household objects that match your baby’s development to maximize the fun
- ALSO INCLUDED: free bonus materials including printable tools and resources
Stop wondering what to do with your new baby Start having fun and enjoy the peace of mind knowing you’re promoting healthy development!